Documents we need from you

When you come to see us you need to bring one form of identification (this could be your valid passport, driver’s licence or community services card). We also need confirmation of your current address, such as a phone or power bill or statement that has proof of your current address.

If you are a homeowner, bring a land or water rates demand, or a Statement of Mortgage. If you are renting, bring a tenancy agreement. We will also need a recent bank statement showing one month’s transactions, and if possible, your latest payslip.

If you require a co-borrower for the loan, we will need their identification and confirmation of their address as well.